Rules and Regulations
The name of the Trust shall be ROHILLA/TANK RAJPUT CHARITABLE TRUST
The registered office of the Trust shall be situated in the Union Territory of Delhi and at present it is at
AIMS AND OBJECTS:
(a)Educational – to run, maintain or assist any educational/technical or other institution, coaching, counselling or vocational training or to grant individual relief for poor, deserving and needy students for elementary/ higher/technical education.
(b)Medical – to run, maintain or assist any medical institution, nursing home or clinics or to grant assistance to needy and indigent persons for meeting the cost of medical treatment.
(c) To co-operate, collaborate and interact with national and international agencies, government and non-government bodies, institutions and individuals for achieving and/or further the objectives of the Trust.
(d)Other objects of general public utility –
i)to acquire property for the sole use for public good by making it available for public purposes as for example, housing a library clinic, crèche and/or as a community ball to be available for public use as training classes, seminars, discourses and other public functions for benefit of the community in general.
ii)to undertake any other activity incidental to the above activities but which are not inconsistent with the above objects.
PROVIDED the Trust may assist/donate the other TRUST to carry out the various objects mentioned in the objects clause in such manner and to the extent the Trustees may decide upon from time to time.
In the interpretation of these Rules and Regulations, the following words and expressions shall have the following meaning unless repugnant to the subject or context:
- Trust means the “ROHILLA/TAANK RAJPUT CHARITABLE TRUST”
- Rules & Regulations mean and include the TRUST DEED and the Rules & Regulations of the Trust stated hereinafter and as amended from time to time.
- Managing Committee shall mean the Managing Committee of the Trust
- Control Board means the Control Board of the Trust
- Advisory Board means the Advisory Board of the Trust constituted in accordance with Rule 11A of these Rules & Regulations.
Any individual, firm, company or organization belonging to any cast, creed and sex will be eligible to become a member of the Trust.
(i) TRUSTEE: Promoters of the Trust for life or till the subsistence of the Trust, whichever is earlier.
(ii) PATRON TRUSTEE: For life or his legal heirs/nominee after his demise till the subsistence of the Trust and they will be entitled to elect out of themselves members of the Board and Advisory Board
(iii) HONORARY TRUSTEE: For one term only
Provided that Trustees shall be eligible for Patronship if within three years they pay the balance contribution fixed for Patronship.
Provided further that the Trustee/Patron Trustee completes his/her obligation of payment of Trusteeship contribution within three years from the date of enrolment. In case, however, if he/she fails to make the above payment in full in the stipulated time, i.e. 3 years, the part payments made by him/her shall be treated as donation and he/she shall cease to be the Trustee/Patron Trustee of the Trust.
Provided that the firm, company or organization may nominate only one partner, director or office bearer in writing for the participation in the proceedings of the Trust.
Provided further that after the demise of a Trustee/Patron Trustee his nominee/heir will be eligible to become Trustee/Patron Trustee in his place subject to clearance of all stipulated dues.
- TRUSTEESHIP FEE
- ADMISSION OF TRUSTEE
- RIGHTS OF TRUSTEES
- REGISTER OF TRUSTEES
- TERMINATION OF TRUSTEESHIP (a) to (f) eventualities/conditions, etc.
- FUNDS OF THE TRUST
- POWER OF THE GENERAL BODY
- MANAGING COMMITTEE
- POWER AND DUTIES OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES
11A. POWERS AND DUTIES OF THE BOARD
11B. ADVISORY BOARD
- POWER AND DUTIES OF THE ADVISORY BOARD
- SUB COMMITTEES
- MEETING OF THE GENERAL BODY
- ADJOURNMENT OR DISSOLUTION
- MEETING OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE
- MEETING OF THE BOARD
- OFFICE BEARERS
- DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE OFFICE BEARERS
- VICE PRESIDENT
- GENERAL SECRETARY
- FILING OF THE ANNUAL LIST OF MANAGING COMMITTEE
- VESTING OF PROPERTY OF THE TRUST
- PROVISION REGARDING AMENDMENTS AS PER SECTION 12 & 12A OF SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT OF 1860.
- DISSOLUTION OF THE TRUST AND ADJUSTMENT OF ITS AFFAIRS AS PER SECTION 13 OF THE S.R. ACT 1860.
- UPON DISSOLUTION NO MEMBER TO RECEIVE PROFIT AS PER SECTION 14 OF ACT 1860.